Cymbopogon Winterianus Herb Oil, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Eugenol*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Citral*
Javanese citronella oil - known for its fresh, sweet, citrus-floral aroma with a hint of wood. The grass with steam produced by distillation. Intense upper note.
• eliminates the unpleasant odor of sweat,
• used for flavoring soaps,
• used in the industry for perfuming deodorants, detergents and other household chemistry products,
• the oil combines well with geranium, lemon, bergamot, orange, pine and cedar oils.
Use oil for:
• Bath: Pour 2-3 drops of essential oil into the ½ bathtub of warm water.
• Massage: Mix 1-2 drops of essential oil with a tablespoon of any base oil, eg argan oil, jojoba, evening primrose oil.
• Skin and hair care.
• Do not use in pregnant women.
Note: Do not use undiluted oils directly on the skin.
In order to eliminate adverse allergic reactions before the application, it is recommended to test on a small part of the skin (dissolve a drop of oil in a table spoon of vegetable oil and apply to the skin).
* naturally occurring in the raw material.