Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*,
Lime oil - citrus scent with a hint of flowers. Obtained from the pericarp of acidic lime by distillation with water vapor. Intense upper note.
• refreshing, refreshing,
• relieves skin blemishes, has a powerful effect,
• used as an active agent in masks with a pulling effect,
• in perfumery, used as a note of citrus in the men's cologne and toilet,
• blends well with lemon, bergamot, orange and mandarin oils.
Use oil for:
• Bath: Pour 2-3 drops of essential oil into the ½ bathtub of warm water.
• Massage: Mix 2-3 drops of oil with tablespoon of any base oil, eg argan oil, jojoba, evening primrose oil.
• Skin and hair care.
• Do not use on the skin that is to be exposed to sunlight or UV radiation.
Note: Do not use undiluted oils directly on the skin.
In order to eliminate adverse allergic reactions before the application, it is recommended to test on a small part of the skin (dissolve a drop of oil in a table spoon of vegetable oil and apply to the skin).
* naturally occurring in the raw material.