Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Eugenol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*
Patchouli oil - known for its strong woody oriental fragrance. Patchouli oil is obtained from the dried, fermented leaves of this plant by steam distillation. Very durable, intense bottom note.
• used in the perfumery industry as the dominant note of compositions with an oriental, chypre and fougere fragrance
• used in the cosmetics industry for the perfuming of soaps and cosmetic products
• relieves skin blemishes,
• has a pulling and toning effect,
• fights cellulite,
• firms and regenerates the skin after rapid weight loss,
• improves the condition of the skin and dry hair,
• is a natural antiperspirant and deodorant
• blends well with sage, geranium, lavender, tea tree, lemon, cedar, juniper and pine oils.
Use oil for:
• Bath: Pour 2 drops of essential oil into the ½ bathtub of hot water.
• Massage: Mix 1-2 drops of essential oil with a tablespoon of any base oil, eg argan oil, jojoba, evening primrose oil.
• Skin and hair care.
• Oil with strong effect, do not use more than 2 drops per treatment.
Note: Do not use undiluted oils directly on the skin.
In order to eliminate adverse allergic reactions before the application, it is recommended to test on a small part of the skin (dissolve a drop of oil in a table spoon of vegetable oil and apply to the skin).
* naturally occurring in the raw material.